- concierge services
- Can you drink alcohol with antibiotics? April 17, 2019Alcohol can interact with some antibiotics. This interaction can reduce their effectiveness or cause mild to severe side effects. In this article, we look at whether people should limit alcohol or avoid it completely when taking various antibiotics.
- Experimental drug may ease opioid withdrawal symptoms April 14, 2019New research suggests that a drug that scientists initially developed to treat major depressive disorder may be an effective therapy for opioid addiction.
- Through my eyes: Living with anxiety and addiction April 12, 2019The most memorable and joyous moments of my life are laced with a dark cloak of anxiety. Read about my journey to recovery from both anxiety and addiction.
- How marijuana affects the body April 12, 2019Marijuana has several potential physical and psychological effects on the body, such as lung irritation and increased appetite. Learn more about the effects of marijuana on the body here.
- Alcohol use disorder: Brain damage may progress despite sobriety April 7, 2019Scientists have compared the brains of people with alcohol use disorder with those of people without the disorder. They also studied rodents.