FAT GRAFTING TO FACE
- Fat Transfer/ grafting is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that removes unwanted fat from one area of the body and places it into another area of the body, in order to improve the appearance of the new area.
- Fat is the natural filler for the facial rejuvenation and breast or buttock augmentation. Fat transfer can correct aging in the hands and post-surgical and post-traumatic defects.
- Candidates for Fat grafting:
- Facial fat injections can eliminate aspects of facial “wear and tear” that often appear with age, such as smile lines, frown lines, marionette lines (running from the sides of the mouth down to the chin), wrinkles and furrows, and hollows in the face (such as under the eyes or under the cheekbones). Lips that have lost volume and depressions in the face, such as those from acne are also treated with fat transfer. Individuals with one or more of these conditions may be good candidates for fat transfer.
BREAST FAT GRAFTING
Fat transfer to the Breasts is a minimally-invasive treatment offering a subtle enhancement is volume and shape of the breasts. It is a popular choice for women who are looking to subtly add volume in their chest, whilst removing stubborn pockets of fat elsewhere on the body.
Breast size and fullness can have a huge effect on body confidence. Factors such as weight loss, pregnancy/breast feeding, or ageing can cause breasts to look emptier or lose their shape, while many others are born with naturally smaller breasts which can leave some feeling insecure.
While breast implants and breast uplifts are popular ways to address the issue not everybody wants serious surgery requiring general anaesthetic, nor are synthetic implants the best way forward for everyone. Stubborn areas of fat around the body can be difficult to rid of through exercise and diet alone and, for some, a form of body contouring treatment can be the only way to achieve an end goal.
Breast Enlargement with Fat Transfer involves removing pockets of fat from other areas of your body (such as the legs or abdomen) and transferring the fat into the breast area to increase volume and shape in a subtle, natural-looking way.
Am I Suitable for Breast Fat Transfer?
Fat Transfer is suitable for those wanting to shape their figure while achieving subtle enhancement to the breasts. Fat Transfer is not recommended if you:
- Want a significant increase in breast size.
- Don't have enough fat to transfer.
- Require an uplift.
- Are considering having children within the next year.
- Are solely after breast augmentation, without liposuction.
The Fat Transfer Procedure
A Fat Transfer procedure begins with the use of an advanced, minimally-invasive liposuction treatment like VASER or MicroLipo to extract fat from a patient's chosen area(s). This is usually performed under local anaesthetic and will require no incisions or hospital stay.
The extracted fat is then refined before it is carefully injected in layers into the breasts to create volume and definition. As both parts of a fat transfer are minimally-invasive without the need for general anaesthetic, no hospital stay is usually required making recovery and downtime far less than traditional breast implant surgery.
If you are unsuitable for an Breast enhancement procedure with Fat Transfer, our world renowned Plastic Surgeons offer Breast Enhancement surgeries
How does a fat injection work?
Doctor will take fat from another part of your body, such as the thighs, buttocks or abdomen and then inject it into the breast to enhance their appearance. This procedure is ideal for someone who is over the age of 30 and has suffered from the effects of gravity – including decreased elasticity in the chest area – and who has perhaps undergone multiple pregnancies. If what you want is a more natural looking without the use of implants, then a fat injection procedure may be the best solution.
Studies by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery have revealed that all participants of a study of 46 women who received fat injections showed an increase in breast volume, size, and natural shape of their breasts. The only drawback? It seems as though the fat injection procedure can only increase the size of the breasts by one or two cups per session. Therefore, if you desire a significant change in cup size, you may require more than one fat injection procedure, which may take longer to accomplish than breast implants or getting a breast lift. If you require multiple procedures, it may make it more expensive in comparison to traditional breast augmentation.
Advantages of fat transfer breast augmentation
Many women have wished they could take fat from one part of their body and move it to another area, such as their breasts. When done properly, fat grafting (transfer of fat to the breast) allows women to have:
- Enhanced shape and fullness of breasts
- More natural look and feel of breasts from the body’s own fat sources
- Better sculpting and voluptuousness
- Minimal scars since few incisions are needed
- Ability to change symmetry of disproportioned breasts
The Breast Fat Transfer Results
A subtle fullness is restored to the breasts. As implants are not used the final results are soft, natural and subtle. Areas of the body that the fat is harvested from are slimmed and toned, with greater definition and an improved overall shape.
Downtime is minimal. However, because there may be some bruising and swelling, it is best to wait one to two weeks before you hit the gym or do any physical activity.
Fat injections into the buttock can eliminate dimples and irregularities. Most patients that request this procedure are looking for a fuller figure in the buttock area for a more pronounced buttock.
The Fat Transfer and Re-Injection Procedure The first step involves the gentle liposuction of some excess fat (such as that found in the abdomen or thighs). The second step involves the isolation and cleansing of the fat cells. The third and final step involves the injection of the fat cells into the targeted areas (i.e., the fat cell transplantation).
The effects of fat transfer are much more long lasting than those of pharmaceutical fillers because your own fat is recognized, and therefore is not rejected by your body. It also contains your own stem cells, which actively regenerate the areas to which it is applied. For months after the procedure the injected areas will continue to approve in appearance.
FAT GRAFTING TO OTHER AREAS
like hands and arms and thigh and leg to replace any deformity or to reshape the area applied .