- My calendar
- Psychedelic compound triggers near-death experiences August 17, 2018New research shows that DMT, the active ingredient in ayahuasca, has the same effect on the brain as what have been described as 'near-death experiences.'
- What long-term cannabis use can do to your brain August 15, 2018Cannabis and cannabis-based drugs are increasingly used for clinical purposes, but researchers warn they may also harm the brain. A new study explains how.
- Why cannabis relieves IBD symptoms August 14, 2018Cannabis users report that the drug relieves symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease. A new study explains the mechanism behind this anecdotal evidence.
- Psychedelic drugs 'may improve depression, anxiety, and PTSD' August 10, 2018Psychedelic drugs have a bad reputation, but could they be used to enhance psychotherapy? Some researchers argue they may help with anxiety and depression.
- Can you mix cephalexin and alcohol? August 9, 2018Cephalexin, also spelled cefalexin, is an antibiotic. It belongs to a class of antibiotics known as first-generation cephalosporins, which doctors use to treat a range of bacterial infections. While some antibiotics are not safe to take when consuming alcohol, cephalexin does not usually cause adverse reactions.