Our Otolaryngologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of eustachian tube problems, congenital nasal problems and tonsillitis in children. In adults, we treat chronic ear disease, chronic sinus issues, nasal structural abnormalities, intraoral concerns and concerns of the neck and head including the pharynx, larynx and congenital abnormalities. A full fledged Audiology section is also attached along with the ENT department.
* Nasal Septal Surgery
* Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
* Snoring Surgery
* Ear Surgery (Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy)
* Hearing Restorative Surgery (Ossiculoplasty)
* Grommets Insertion
* Head and Neck Surgery
* Laryngeal Surgery
* Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometry
* Oto Acoustic Emission
* Prescription and fitting of digital & computer programmable hearing aids
* Completely In the Canal invisible hearing aids & open ear fitting hearing aids.
* Newborn Hearing Screening Programme.
* Free field audiometry for children
* Hearing aids
* Swimmers ear plugs
* Ear protection plugs
* Ear moulds