The Surgical department of SINAICLINIC HOSPITAL offers both inpatient and outpatient facilities. The department staff is more than happy to take care of patients who need immediate surgical relief and offers
- State of the art management in principles and practice for General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, upper and lower intestinal endoscopy and breast surgery with a practice based on evidence based medicine.
- Round the clock care for surgical cases and the in house residents are capable of offering optimal care.
- Academic activities in various forms and applies the latest principles in practice of surgery.
- Patient doctor relationship plays a very important role and extreme importance is given to infection control.
- The laparoscopic surgical section performs diagnostic laparoscopy, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic appendectomy and laparoscopic adhesiolysis in addition to other procedures.
- State of the art and ultra modern equipments are used for the procedures and staff has a wide range of experience in this.
- General surgical procedures include all minor and major cases with a vast range that includes head and neck surgery, hernia surgery, colorectal surgery and a list of other procedures.
The department is more than happy to answer any queries the patients would have.
After your surgical procedure, if indicated, you will be transferred to the Post Anesthesia Care Unit (Recovery Room) where you will be placed on monitors until the nurse and the anesthesia care provider decide you are ready to be transferred back to the nursing unit to be discharged from the Short Procedure Unit, or back to the Medical Surgical Floor if you are an inpatient.
Details of Services
Our surgery department offers state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment and monitoring to assure safe anesthesia delivery. Our anesthesia care providers will assess you immediately before your procedure, explains options and work with you to determine the anesthesia that is best for you..
* Management of Gallstone disease
* Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery for obesity
* Management of gastroesophageal reflux disease requiring fundoplication
* Diagnostic and staging laparoscopy for evaluation of tumours
* Management of upper GI motility disorders
* Fiberoptic endoscopic service providing screening, diagnosis of upper gastrointestinal tract disease (peptic ulcer disease, gastric and oesophageal cancer, etc)