Please provide a valid activation key.
Activate Your Account
- Activate Your Account
- How cannabinoid drugs affect the experience of pain September 21, 2018A new study reviews the effects of cannabis on the experience of pain. The results highlight the affective component in cannabis's pain-relieving effects.
- Using the immune system to combat addiction September 14, 2018An unlikely relationship between immune proteins and addictive behavior may help researchers design innovative ways to tackle cravings and beat addiction.
- How can I sleep with rheumatoid arthritis? September 12, 2018Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a disorder that affects the immune system and may cause joint stiffness or pain. RA may make sleep difficult, and a lack of sleep may make the condition worse. There are many tips for improving sleep including avoiding caffeine and alcohol. Learn more about how to sleep better with RA here.
- Health benefits of hemp seeds September 11, 2018Hemp seeds are small, brown seeds from the Cannabis sativa plant. They have a rich nutritional profile, with high concentrations of protein and healthful fatty acids. Wide-ranging research suggests that the seeds may reduce symptoms of specific ailments. Learn more about the benefits of hemp seeds here.
- Can dietary changes help with microscopic colitis? September 10, 2018Microscopic colitis (MC) is an inflammation of the bowel lining that causes recurrent diarrhea and abdominal pain. Doctors can often successfully treat MC using medication. However, some people with MC may benefit from trying probiotics or avoiding foods containing lactose, gluten, and caffeine. Learn more here.